The BRUDER snowmobile is suitable for racing across slopes, but also as a commercial vehicle to provide support in any type of services required at the top of a mountain. The driver is equipped for racing with protective equipment, featuring a protective helmet as well as gloves. The full-suspension chassis features an elastomer chain and in combination with the oscillating front axle with skiers the snowmobile safely moves across rough terrain. The snowmobile's seat is designed for two persons which means there is always the option of giving another bworld pillion passenger a lift.
- 2 additional holders for tools or similar
- detachable rear coupling
- removable luggage rack with housing for toolbox
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder in Germany
- Scale 1:16
📪️ All shipping orders are sent from Portland. Items must be available in the Portland store in order to process a shipping order.
📪️ We ship via UPS
📪️ Orders are processed daily, and picked up for transit Monday-Friday
📪️ Flat Rate $9.95