Pretend play as a sushi chef with the PlanToys Sushi Set! While developing creative thinking and fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and more, children can serve up sushi dinner for the whole family. Complete with salmon roe made from PlanWood, tamago, shrimp with a rubber tail, tuna and salmon – 2 sheets of seaweed can be wrapped around the included pieces of rice for a realistic feature! A sushi tray, shoyu bottle and sauce dish add even more dynamic.
- Pretend play as a world class sushi chef and let kids make dinner just like they see in real life
- Introduce children to the many common types of sushi and show that some food can be eaten safely raw
- The set includes 1 tray, 5 sushi pieces, 1 shoyu bottle, 1 sauce dish. Sushi types include egg, shrimp, fish roe, tuna and salmon plus a rice base and seaweed.
- Sustainably made in Thailand using chemical-free rubberwood, formaldehyde-free glue, organic pigments and water-based dyes.
- Package dimensions: 9.06 in X 2.24 in X 7.4 in
For ages 2 and up
📪️ All shipping orders are sent from Portland. Items must be available in the Portland store in order to process a shipping order.
📪️ We ship via UPS
📪️ Orders are processed daily, and picked up for transit Monday-Friday
📪️ Rates are based on destination (we ship from Maine)
➡️➡️ Northeast -- $9.95
➡️➡️ Central/Southern -- $13.95
➡️➡️ Western -- $18.95
(We know shipping rates are high. It stinks for us too.)